9. 26. 2026
3.31pm Luisa Monica related to gennaro cavallo , aka Rosa de cristofaro fascist terrorists child kidnapper for royalist cannibal markets Barry Hays Golden Earring lead singer maria leon figlia della lupa fascist terrorist niece of producer of the ramones 70s indie band Peter mittler cannibal market religious mission 4863 211 St Bayside hills nyc ny 11364 ;
Call to land.s end for catalogues , female replier calls me " Mafia" twice I say stop she shouts no ! I hang up she calls again
I say stop she says NO I say I.ll report you to the dept of defense.
3.23pm - 3.26pm call today from phone above shoot to kill. Her connections to this neighborhood are cruel inhumane war atrocities. Next : 3.28pm.
Hello, wipe her out. Dangerously rabid. Hurry. Lands end number 1.800.963.4816. also did not want to send business outfitry catalogue.
No comments:
Post a Comment