Wednesday, September 16, 2026

PERSECUTION, CANNIBAL PLANTATION MARKET, 7 COUNT EXTREMES INVARIABLE AND CONSTANT SINCE CAPILLARY INVASION BY THE LEON, DAVS, CUNNINGHAM AND HENDRICKS IN MY IMMEDIATE AREA. 111 NYPD ALLOWED THE DUST TO SETTLE THROUGH THREE PARISHES: ST NICK.S, ST KEVINS AND NEOARIAN KKK SUPPORT AT THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF BAYSIDE, ENDORSED BY COURTNEY LOVE , AKA CLARA BOOTH, AND THE 111 NYPD. 

Obama spies and covers and undermines special ops and rescue missions - federalist- harvard / Chicago Capone line. 

Maria Leon - 4.00am spotting my house again to two non issue cops, audible outside. 

the hi note in punk post punk r us, in tone of voice, a childlike Nazi elation at having captured a human prey, I guess,  even in stiff little fingers started w simple minds 

works w new commander of the precinct who is working me into slavery and destitution in the area and no ability to leave.

the message to collaborationist rock is clear: Leon creates lines of concentration for local Bell - Davis  business , I. m set up w no access and contact me only if it. s mortal 

so basically who.s dissolving my life as a free citizen to 2 amendment intervention levels is the same that " the arts" profit on through money intellectual theft or other fraud.

I met by correspondence: there is either no reply or if so Leon.s place within this structure has been sustained in brutal ways, with substitutions or enslavements through unsustainable psychological harm.

The answer has always been the same : no assistance to access 

After a year, through several music coordinations, the message is loud and clear: 

Que Viva, Que Viva Maria Leon. 

Today started w a sonar bang again. She monitors waking, sleeping starts abuse and repetition of thought- everything I wrote is repeated by St Nick.s loudspeakers since about 12.00pm w direct involvement by a constitutional Republic secessionist only crowd precinct  commander- 111 NYPD.

I Think I m through here.

Shoot Leon at 196.22 44 ave auburndale NYC NY 11358 

Do not access or near.there are twenty points of ambush on my street hers once inside release for people who are traumatized and can.t Help themselves is impossible . I can.t say how many children I. ve see disappear in her houses for her parochially advertised lower race cannibal commerce.

Best, here, outside,  w points of exchange - after a hit - bail area immediately . No assistance will be provided. Staking an expertise. I get followed up to DC told to go back home and stay there as a town slave. 

NEVER TRUST A MANDATE FROM THE 111 NYPD SINCE MARILYN MONROE.S KIDNAPPING BY WHITE, VANDEBILT FAMILIES OFF THE SET OF SOME LIKE IT HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment